Thursday, February 4, 2016

Star Crossed Myth : Huedhaut


Walkthrough

Forbidden Ending      Blessed Ending

Let go of him      Be too scared to let go
Am I safe?      Thank you
Pretend not to know anything      Defend Huedhaut
Shake off his hand      Squeeze his hand back
Back away from him      Yep, he's really smart
Don't say anything      Squeeze his hand
Pull away      Close your eyes
Arrogant Cassiopeia...
Whatever, who cares?      Look at Huedhaut
I can't tell you      I guess it was destiny
I want to get this over with ASAP      Say I'm happy to help
Say OK      Hug Huedhaut back
Tell him to stop
Look down      Look at Huedhaut
Be a little charmed      Get annoyed and pull away
I can't think of anything      Wish for something wonderful
Laugh it off
Be nervous and stiff       Squeeze his hand back
Watch what happens      Call his name
I'm scared to die      I'll never give up!
Joke      Be kind
Be paralyzed by pain      Summon your strength and stand
I don't know what I'll do      I'll grab onto you an never let go!
Cry      Hug him

CGs to Come 


No comments:

Post a Comment