Thursday, February 4, 2016

Star Crossed Myth : Dui


Walkthrough

Forbidden Ending      Blessed Ending

Say ok      Hesitate
Want to ask but hesitate      Ask
I would have no choice      No
Feel like you can't ask      What do you mean by that?
I wonder if Hiyori's awake...      Dui, I'm scared...
I don't know what to do      My heart is beating like crazy
Of course!      Hehe, I don'y know   
Not really      I'll leave that to you imagination
Who are you?      Has this all been an act?
I can't say right now      Let me think about it
Neither      I'm not afraid
Nuzzle up to him     
I don't want to know      I'm not listening
Your sin will be absolved. Good...      Will you go back to the heavens?
Of course      You're not bad
Let's keep trying together      What did you dislike?
Say Don't look      Try to hide the medallion
Both!
Look dejected      No one is forcing you to eat
Is that bad?      It's cause the pie came out so well
Hesitate      Run through the doorway
I have no choice      You're both Dui
Of course     
Yes      I'm a little worried

CGs




Blessed Ending


Forbidden Ending


Bonus Shadow Dui Screen Shot (I ADORE him)



No comments:

Post a Comment