Thursday, February 4, 2016

Star Crossed Myth : Teorus



Walkthrough

Forbidden Ending      Blessed Ending

Demand to be put down      Ask if the kid who fell is ok
Can I leave?      Why don't we look together?
Why are you here?  
Run away together
He'a an actor      It's a secret
Go home without Teorus      Approach the crowd
How do you know that girl?
Yes 
Watch, careful not to get in the way      Ask Teorus what you should do
Don't you have anyone you care about?      Don't you have any wishes of your own?
Push him away      Hug him back
Stay quiet and watch      Compliment Teorus
Feel awkward and leave      Say thank you
That's the stew mix you're tasting      That's because I put in lots of love
Happily accept what he says
I just felt a little sleepy, that's all
I can't be special to you
Don't take him away
Sit back and watch
Help wishes
Ask Leon to explain      Think about what Leon said
I was just passing by      I want to talk to you
Hold his hand  
Turn around

CGs

First of all I would just like to mention that not having a CG of Teorus in his god form is such a rip off, and two, did anyone else bust out laughing at the fact that he has a tramp stamp?




Blessed Ending


Forbidden Ending




No comments:

Post a Comment