Thursday, February 4, 2016

Star Crossed Myth : Scorpio



Walkthrough

Forbidden Ending      Blessed Ending

I have a name you know
Wait and see
Don't say anything
Yes
Neither
Go home
I'll try
Stop them
Call for help      Try to protect yourself
Simple Compassion      Something like love
I want to spend more time with him      I'm scared of what's going to happen
For Scorpio to return to the heavens!   
Worried about Scorpio      I don't know
I respect you
Don't say anything      You're right
No      Yes
Blush      No!
Grab it      Hold his hand
Don't tell her  
He would come
Listen to Scorpio      Fight
Protect Scorpio      Stop the child soldiers
I'm sorry      Thanks
Will I ever see you again?

CGs




Blessed Ending


Forbidden Ending



While Leon's storyline will always be my favorite for this game, I cannot help but love Scorpio not taking any of the MC's crap. He constantly calls her a stupid woman and tells her to shut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment