Thursday, February 4, 2016

Star Crossed Myth : Leon



Leon is by far my favorite route to play, probably because I have a weakness for the obnoxious, yet alluring, bad boy characters. Not to mention his beautifully luscious locks, I haven't seen long hair on many of the guys but holy frick he's gorgeous! 

Walkthrough

Forbidden Ending      Blessed Ending

There are conditions?
Do as he says      Please stop...
Maybe that's why I like stars
Put some clothes on!      You're supposed to be a god!
Look at Leon      Shake free from his arms
You never know until you try      You don't trust anyone?
Then eat this for fun      That must be nice
I'll look instead      That's too bad
I won't ask anymore questions      Will you tell me?
I'd better ask Leon      Here?
I'm acting on behalf of all humans      Because Hiyori is my friend
Are you still angry?      That's not true!
Ask where he's going     
Ask if Leon is okay
You came to save me?      
You're sweeter than I thought
Let's eat!      Are you liking the festival?
Call Leon's name
I don't care if you hurt me      You didn't cause me any harm
I don't need to ask      You don't mind if I ask?
Yes
Hold Leon's hand
Leon, stay in the heavens      I don't care if I can't return
You're still you

CGs 





Blessed Ending


Forbidden Ending



*BACK TO TOP*

Be still my beating heart *swoon*

No comments:

Post a Comment